Welcome to Bonduelle! If today we are present on all North American tables, it is because we have cultivated a spirit of initiative, ours as well as that of our 3,000 employees. At Bonduelle, the corporate culture has only one ambition, to allow everyone to achieve their full potential by developing useful skills for tomorrow, by recognizing everyone's efforts and by offering the means to implement ideas.
To support our growth, we are looking for a Payroll Specialist.
As a Payroll specialist you will be under the authority of the Canadian Payroll Manager.
Mains responsibilities :
- Participating to the full payroll cycle and benefit administration for 9 Canadian sites;
- Actively participate in the monthly tasks, quarterly audits and year-end preparation;
- Providing solutions for any anomalies / irregularities and makes recommendations to improve the efficiency of processes and tasks of the payroll department;
- Supporting users and ensures continuous improvement of various modules in Dayforce, our payroll system;
- Developing and producing payroll reports for different users;
- Validating and controlling the data quality sent to the GL.
- Proposes and creates trainings to maintain an high level of knowledge for different business partners;
- Contributing by maintaining knowledge of legislation, ensuring payroll compliance between company policies and government standards as well as auditors' requirements;
- Acting as a resource person for HR and different Canadian locations for payroll and benefits issues;
- DEC in Administration, Accounting or Human Resources (or a combination of education and / or relevant experience will be considered);
- 3 years to 5 years of experience in a similar role in both union and non-union reality;
- Excel intermediate / advanced knowledge level;
Required profil :
- Knowledge in Dayforce HCM de Ceridian system;
- Knowledge of Google tools;
- CPA certification.
Work conditions :
- Rigor and attention to detail;
- Sense of organization and priorities;
- Analytical skills;
- Team player;
- Office located in St-Denis-sur-Richelieu and StationB (Solar Uniquartier) to come;
- Permanent full time position.