Drayden Insurance Ltd. an Alberta owned Independent Insurance Brokerage with eight branches in Edmonton and area, four of which are Authorized Agents for Alberta Registries.
Drayden is currently looking to expand our commercial lines team in Leduc.
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing expert advice to clients on insurance matters, products, and coverages
- Developing existing client accounts
- Acquiring new commercial business
The successful candidates will have:
- Level 1 General Insurance License (minimum); Level 2 preferred.
- CAIB or CIP designation (or actively pursuing)
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ industry experience
- Strong business acumen
- Strong focus on customer service
Other key traits we’re looking for are:
- Energetic and personally accountable for goals
- Effective team player
- Excellent communicator
- Community Involvement
We offer a competitive compensation package that includes:
- Excellent health & dental benefits
- Ability to earn extra vacation days
- Employer-matched RRSP Program
- Education program
- Extensive training and development opportunities
- Employee recognition
Become a part of our growing Leduc team today!
Drayden is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified applicants to
Job Type: Full-time
- Commercial Insurance: 1 year (Preferred)
- Insurance: 1 year (Preferred)
- Leduc, AB (Preferred)
- General Insurance Level 2 (Preferred)
- General Insurance Level 1 (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)