Red Seal Recruiting Solutions Ltd., is looking for aHeavy Duty Engine Rebuild Mechanicfor Nisku, AB. We are a specialized trades and industrial management recruitment company.
Are you a Heavy Duty Mechanic who specializes in engine rebuilds? Then we want to hear from you! Union Tractor Ltd. is the largest non-O.E.M. heavy equipment parts and service dealer in Western Canada. They are seeking an Engine Rebuild Mechanic to complete overhauls and rebuilds on primarily Caterpillar and Cummings large horse power diesel engines and components at their Nisku, AB location. With no field work, this is a great opportunity to work in a clean, new, state-of-the-art shop. And with no shift work, you can be home most nights! So if that sounds good to you, don’t wait. Call 1-855-733-7325 (RED)-(SEAL), text at 587-794-3883.
Nisku, AB is one of the largest Industrial/Business Parks in Canada, and is home to thousands of employees and hundreds of businesses. Nisku is located on the outskirts of Edmonton, the Provinces Capital City. Nisku is situated on highway 2 north which is the major logistics artery through Alberta. Currently there is no bussing or mass transit service from Edmonton to Nisku so your own transportation arrangements will be necessary.
"Caterpillar C32, Waterkloof Lugmagbasis" by JMK is licensed under CC BY 3.0 via Wikimedia Commons
Terms: Permanent, Full-time.
Location: Nisku, AB.
- $39.62 to $42.82 / hr, depending on experience.
- Relocation assistance may be provided for the right candidate.
- Comprehensive benefits package including health care, vision, prescriptions, pension and dental.
- Licensed Red Seal Journeyman Heavy Equipment Technician (off Road) Equipment Technician or equivalent training/experience.
- Must have a valid class 5 driver’s license.
- Extensive engine rebuild experience on large CAT Series of engines such as 3400, 3500, and C models preferred. Experience on Cummins and other large engines would also be considered.
- Knowledge or experience with mechanical fuel systems.
- Must be able to read dial bore gauges, micrometers, and other measuring equipment.
- Off-Road heavy Equipment experience required.
- Experience with Caterpillar SIS and ET preferred.
Skills and Abilities:
- Dedication to safety and ability to follow applicable safety polices.
- Comfortable with working on Caterpillar, Volvo and SIS.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing in English.
- Willing to learn and take direction.
- Must be able to work under pressure in some situations.
- Work overtime if required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Overhaul, recondition, repair and/or replace all components of the diesel and natural gas engines, compressors, pumps, turbines and motors.
- Apply proper technical skills in inspection, failure analysis, assembly, diagnosis, and operating performance tests.
- Documents paperwork for all equipment repairs.
- Drug test required.
Union Tractor is located at 3750 13 St, Nisku, AB T9E 1C6, Canada
*Please note this position is not eligible for the Employee Referral Program*
To view this job and other available positions, visit our Job Board http://redsealrecruiting.com/job-seekers/job-board-list/
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent