At Saf-T-Cab, it is our mission to bring value to each customer project we undertake. We accomplish this by partnering with our customers in order to deliver this value, in the form of experienced ROPS & cab design, engineering, performance testing, ROPS/FOPS certification, prototyping and fully implemented production of approved parts. Effective application of state of the art engineering and manufacturing technologies maximizes this value and provides for cost effective solutions to your off-highway mobile equipment ROPS and cab requirements.
We are currently seeking General Labourers (Assemblers) to join our growing team.
- These roles are straight DAY SHIFT (7:00 AM to 3:30 PM, Monday to Friday)with availability of overtime.
- Assemble parts using various hand and power tools
- Handle up to 23kg (50 lbs)
- Examine parts and ensure they meet standards and/or specifications
- Clean and maintain work space
- Working knowledge with various hand tools, power tools, and measurement tools is an asset
- Need transportation; Public Transportation is not available
- Attention to detail
- Team Player
- Medical, Dental, Vision Care
- Group Insurance Benefits
- Life Insurance Benefits
Saf-T-Cab is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Location: 401 Canada Ave, Huron Park Ontario N0M 1Y0
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Dental care
- Life insurance
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent