Reason for Post :
Position Status :
Work Shifts :
CIUSSS de l'Ouest-de-l’Île-de-Montréal
Job Territory :
Montreal (to be determined)
Technical Services Directorate
Service :Reference number :
Number of days :Length of Assignment :Work Schedule :Salary :Number of positions available :
Job Category :
General Work (Stretcher, Laundry, Transportation, Housekeeping, Maintenance, Food Service, etc.)
Posting Start Date :
Posting End Date :
Do you want to lend a hand to the health and social services network during this period?
Are you interested in the food service sector? We are looking for attendants to give reinforcement to the teams in place.
Job title description:
Person who does general work in the food service department or work related to the serving or
preparation of meals. May be asked to prepare, check, and distribute certain special menus established
We are looking for candidates for the west area.
** This posting aims to recruit Kitchen attendant for all of our sectors for our future needs:
- Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue (Veterans Hospital)
- Dorval, Lachine, LaSalle (LaSalle Hospital, Long Term Care Center LaSalle, Lachine, Dorval, Nazaire-Piché)
- West Island (Lakeshore Hospital, Long Term Care Center Denis-Benjamin-Viger)
- Verdun (Douglas Mental Health Institute)
- East Island (Grace-Dart Extended Care Site)
- High school diploma or equivalent;
- Concern for quality and safety
- Dynamism and physical endurance
- Communication and teamwork
- Be available between 5:30 am to 7:30 pm (may vary from one installation to another), during the week and every other weekend.
- Be able to get to work in a short time following a call.
** People on the recall list can be assigned to long-term replacements **
** A percentage is added to the salary of employees working on the recall list **
** On-call employees can apply to permanent positions posted internally **
We thank all applicants. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
The West Island of Montreal IHSSUC has a program for the access to equal employment and invites natives, visible minorities, women, and persons with disabilities to apply for positions. Persons with disabilities can share their special needs in relation to the selection process for the position requested to facilitate the study of their application.
If you are applying for a mobile device (smartphone, tablet), you will receive an acknowledgment email asking you to go update your CV for your application to be considered.