Best Access Doors is a growing Construction Supply company based out of Ancaster, Ontario. We are a leading provider of in-stock and custom Access Doors, Floor Hatches, and Roof Hatches to contractors across North America for the last 15 Years. Through the use of innovative digital tools, our products are delivered to our customers as quickly and efficiently as possible, earning us a reputation for quality products and exceptional service. We operate several websites, and our products are listed in all the top marketplaces supported by warehouses across the USA and Canada.
We pride ourselves on being a cohesive company that understands the value that each of our team members lends. Thus we believe investing in our employees promotes innovation and creativity that create opportunities for personal development and growth. Our friendly and collaborative teams work succinctly together to overcome challenges while celebrating each other's success.
What We are Looking For
The primary role of the Sales Development Executive is creating new opportunities with new and long term clients through the development and implementation of strategic sales activities. You must plan persuasive approaches and propositions that will uncover opportunities while earning these organizations trust to do business with Best Access Doors. You must develop a rapport with new clients, and set targets that will continually improve relationships that will help drive sales and grow business.
This is a “hunter role” and the right candidate will be a high activity and independently motivated individual. As a Sales Development Executive you will be responsible for developing and implementing strategies for contacting and onboarding new customers.
- Strong computer skills and knowledge are required to perform this job.
- Making outbound calls and networking to develop new prospects and revenue channels.
- Multitasking to complete your daily tasks while connecting with customers via email and telephone communications
- Being able to prioritize duties as needed to meet deadlines
- Handle customer communications, either written or verbally, to include sales transactions, general product information, order modifications, pricing, availability, shipping information, return requests and issue resolutions.
- Be willing to consistently sharpen your product knowledge skills of what we offer
- Facilitates and prioritizes rush requests from the customer and internal staff
- Update shipment tracking information through online stores and marketplaces
- Verify order accuracy for new and existing transactions
- Update/enter new customer information into the contact database (CRM) and assign tasks
- Creating and following up with sales quotes
- Spot growth opportunities in our industry and provide feedback to management
- Frequent tasks require teamwork but can work independently without supervision
- Other office duties and special projects as required
To perform this job successfully, you must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and perform each essential duty exceptionally. The requirements listed below represent the specialized or technical knowledge, skills, and related experiences needed for this position:
- 3 Years B2B Sales Experience
- Experience establishing a new territory or territory development (nice to have)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems preferred
- Strong internet knowledge and comfortable using web-based programs
- Excellent attention to detail, highly organized, and have a can-do attitude
- Technology proficient (emphasis on MS Outlook and Excel)
- Employs strong multitasking and time management skills and possess the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail and highly organized
- Work under pressure and "wing it" when necessary (able to research for answers)
- Enjoys interaction with other people, clients, and suppliers
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Need to be able to pass a police background check
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- New Business Development: 2 years (Preferred)
- CRM / ERP: 2 years (Preferred)
- Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)