We Are Access
Access is the largest privately-held records and information management (RIM) services provider worldwide, with operations across the United States, Canada, Central and South America. Access helps companies manage and activate their critical business information to make them more efficient and more compliant through offsite storage and information governance services, scanning and digital transformation solutions, document management software including CartaHR, and secure destruction services. Visit https://www.accesscorp.com/ for more details.
We are Access! We are committed to exceeding the expectations of our clients, company and community. We focus on protecting and managing the information for millions of people. And our mission is to advance how the world manages information with the very best service.
The Impact You Could Make
Are you a Road Warrior who lives and breathes driving a truck? Do you enjoy preparing orders in a warehouse environment? Being productive and efficient is part of your DNA? Can you imagine yourself doing so while getting a daily workout? If you answered yes to all these questions, Access has a great opportunity for you!
As a Driver/Warehouse Specialist for Access, you will be a key part of our fast-growing company in delivering the very best customer experience to our clients.
Your Daily Responsibilities
As a Driver/Warehouse Specialist, you are the public face of Access Information Management.
- You will start your day in the records center, loading your company vehicle of materials, recycling bins and/or boxes full of confidential documents, and preparing the necessary paperwork for your day’s deliveries.
- You will spend most of your day on the road, going from client locations to client locations, delivering and/or picking up client documents and materials in using wireless scanning technology, interacting with the clients and making sure they are satisfied and well served.
- You will prepare all materials, tapes and boxes full of confidential documents to be delivered.
- You will process all incoming orders in using wireless scanning technology.
- You will investigate and resolve any order discrepancy for incoming or outgoing orders.
- You will prepare the necessary paperwork for the day’s deliveries.
More About You
- A valid Driver’s License with a good driving record.
- The physical ability to lift boxes, recycling bins and materials weighing up to 60 pounds and carry boxes weighing up to 50 pounds regularly throughout the day.
- At least 1 to 2 years of driving experience.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Competitive Hourly Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance
- Paid Vacation, Sick and Personal days
- Retirement program with company match
- Company Paid Uniforms
- Training and Growth opportunities
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $15.00 to $16.00 /hour
- driving: 1 year (Preferred)
- Warehouse: 1 year (Preferred)