We are a well-rounded education centre located in Richmond Hill. We offer academic, and piano classes for students from Kindergarten to First Year University. We are looking for part-time Math teachers/tutors for our education centre. Teaching is done online via Zoom. This is for weekday hours and/or weekends. Teacher needs to be able to teach all levels of Mathematics, from K - Gr. 12. Knowledge with high school mathematics is required, such as Advanced Functions, Calculus, and Data Management.
1. Formal education an asset: Ontario Certified Teacher, Post-secondary degree in Child and Youth Work, Education, or combined equivalent of education and experience
2. Current university graduates or undergraduates university students pursuing a degree in Education or related fields with good academic standing
3. Previous teaching/tutoring experience and/or experience working with youth preferred
4. Ability to work both independently and as a team member
5. Love working with children and adolescents, passionate about teaching
Please submit your resume and cover letter; indicate on the subject line your preferred subject/grade level.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $25.00-$30.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- teaching: 1 year (preferred)
- tutoring: 1 year (preferred)
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings