Ceridian is a global leader in Human Capital Management technology. Simply put, we allow our customers to do the most complex things well (HR, Payroll, Benefits Administration, Workforce Management and Talent Management) and do them to scale.
Makes Work Life Better™ is our brand promise, not only to our customers, but to our employees as well. Our flagship platform, Dayforce, helps leaders make smart decisions based on data, strategy and intelligence that create value and maximize productivity.
How do we make work life better?
- By delivering an award-winning product, conceptualized and developed by award-winning leaders, that result in award-winning customer employee experiences
- By hiring highly innovative, diverse talent that fully embraces and embodies our core values in everything they do: Customer Focus, Equity, Shared Ambition, Agility, Transparency, Optimism
- By using modern technology, such as voice-activation with Dayforce Assistant and access to your money as soon as you earn it with Dayforce Wallet to stay in rhythm with the evolving demands of our 4 million global users
We understand that no matter where you are, choosing a new employer is always one of life’s most stressful events. We encourage you to check us out at Ceridian.com to learn more about how we are impacting the world of work for our customers, employees and you!
For this role we are open to remote work anywhere in the United States or Canada.
The Senior Data Analyst role is an exciting opportunity where you will be responsible for analyzing and developing analytics for clients and internal customers using data collected with Ceridian’s Dayforce solution. The best candidates have natural curiosity which will provide you with ample opportunity to perform unique analyses and present the findings to audiences at all levels of the organization.
Your role will be central to designing and developing reports and visualizations using our new modern BI experience, which will include transforming raw data into reusable data and analytical assets. Your knowledge of human capital management analytics will play big dividends with our customer base, which includes everything from amateurs to experts.
As a data specialist, you will influence people across the organization to increase their knowledge of Ceridian Dayforce data. You will also get to demonstrate your skills in conducting research to help understand and solve real business problems that human resources leaders experience.
- Collect, compile, and analyze workforce data to make conclusions that help identify opportunities which help HR leaders achieve business goals
- Build & maintain reports of data results by creating clear and concise visualizations, and identifying key trends and insights
- Identify & recommend thresholds, goals, and benchmarks for key performance indicators (KPI’s)
- Define & create innovative measures and dimensions that help customers perform unique drill downs into the data
- Analyze data for trends and patterns and turn those findings into creative visualizations and dashboards
- Design & develop reusable reporting and visualization templates
- Capture, develop, and document data definitions, business rules, and data quality requirements
- Perform data quality audits and studies to ensure the data is of sufficient quality for other users to benefit
- Present and explain analytical findings to senior leadership and other internal stakeholders
- Serves as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for other functional departments
Experience and Education
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in quantitative disciplines involving People Analytics, Data Visualization, Statistics, Data Science, Mathematics, or related experience.
- Minimum of five (5) years hands-on experience analyzing data, with at least two (2) years analyzing HR data
- Fluency with Power BI, Tableau, Looker, Qlik, or equivalent
- Hands-on proficiency with transforming raw data into reusable measures and dimensions
- Ceridian Dayforce experience preferred
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
Ceridian is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Ceridian is fueled by the diversity of our talented employees. We are an equal opportunity employer and consider and embrace ALL individuals and what makes them unique. We believe our employees should be happy and healthy, with peace of mind and a sense of fulfillment. We provide our employees with comprehensive benefits for various life circumstances and needs, great opportunities for career development, and a balanced lifestyle to achieve personal and professional success. We encourage all individuals to apply for positions that fit their passions.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. If you are selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a Ceridian Recruiter with a @ceridian.com email directly from our organization.