Absolute Results is looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Lead to join its growing team based in Surrey, BC. Your job is to set the foundation and make our team and our services as good as they can be, so you’re always finding and bringing forward better solutions and fresh approaches. You carefully analyze problems (you’re a data and analytics junkie) to find thoughtful answers. Your experience, both as a leader and a digital marketer, allow you to competently advocate for your decisions—even unpopular ones. You have the experience to back it up and you take a hands on approach.
You have at least five years of experience defining, creating and implementing social and digital marketing campaigns. With a proven record of successfully driving online lead generation you’re also a specialist in lead nurturing, cultivation and follow-up marketing. You don’t take yourself too seriously, but are all about taking personal responsibility. You lead by example, love rolling your shirt sleeves up, digging into the data and tools to make it happen. You keep a keen eye on what’s coming next and are always keeping your skills razor sharp to take advantage of new trends.
- Developing processes and systems for digital marketing efforts backed by data driven benchmarks and best practices.
- Coordinating with other team members to get quality work delivered within scope, on time and on budget.
- Leading strategy to ensure all marketing campaigns drive and deliver results for our clients
- Translating overall, big-picture ideas into maximized, tangible results for our clients
- Create and present strategic digital marketing campaign plans and business rationales that align with clients’ business objectives.
- Educating others on what’s new in the digital marketing industry and being the organizations leading voice in where we should strategically go next.
- Digging into email and digital campaign metrics and identifying areas to improve and know how to quickly and efficiently validate and implement changes across multiple campaigns.
- 5+ years experience hands on in digital marketing with a deep level of knowledge running actual campaigns on today’s current platforms and ad networks.
- Experience in setting up processes and tools from scratch and training other team members on best practices.
- A love for data and analytics. A/B testing is built into your process from the beginning and you combine your creativity and gut instinct with data backed decision-making.
- The ability to identify and target customer profiles and create content that appeals to those segments
- Experience developing paid advertising strategies within social media platforms, and you are proficient at understanding social media advertising tools, setting up ad campaigns with specific and unique targets, and managing ad budgets.
- Solid knowledge of tools such as Google Trends, Google Keyword Analyzer, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Facebook Audience Insights, Facebook/Instagram Ads Manager, Google Tag Manager, SEMRush, Hotjar, LeadPages, Unbounce.
- Hands on experience using continual performance analysis using Google Analytics, A/B testing results, KPIs, closed loop reporting system, etc.
- Experience integrating a suite of tools to produce top quality reports and dashboards for internal and external use
YOU ARE ALSO
- you have an open mind and love both learning and teaching others
- curious and entrepreneurial
- very comfortable giving and receiving feedback
- results-oriented and process-driven, with high expectations of yourself and others
- an excellent communicator
- capable of making informed critical decisions—you’re not afraid to make a tough call
- comfortable giving opinions—you ask questions and are willing to suggest a better solution
- incredibly organized and capable of prioritizing conflicting demands and tasks
- self-motivated with a great attitude
- friendly—you love people and working on a team
- willing to take risks for the good of the product and company
- excited about building a product that solves real problems and seeing it used by real people
ABOUT ABSOLUTE RESULTS
Absolute Results is Canada’s largest automotive sales training & marketing company and growing larger every day! We’re passionate about the auto industry!
We’re a team of whip smart marketers, developers, designers and thinkers based in Surrey, BC—and we’re growing fast. We’re open, entrepreneurial and incredibly collaborative. Hard work is part of our culture, but so is flexibility. We get to enjoy the pace and energy of a startup, but have the backing of a well-established company—it’s a rare combination. We don’t do bureaucracy—it keeps things from moving quickly and there’s a lot we want to do. You’ll flourish here if you’re a self-starter and quick learner who doesn’t require much handholding but asks a ton of questions. We’re young and enterprising, so there is plenty of opportunity to grow and make your mark on this company.
Some of the other perks? Plenty of opportunities to learn and advance, comprehensive benefits and some great opportunities to give back through our foundation.
Job Type: Full-time
- Digital Marketing: 5 years (Preferred)
- English (Required)