Position: NetSuite Specialist
Employer: Positive Venture Hub Inc.
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Positive Venture Hub Inc. (PVH) is a subsidiary of Positive Venture Group (PVG).
PVGis a boutique an advisory firm with a focus on supporting individuals and companies with incredible talent in realizing their full potential. We deploy talent, technology and investment to assist our clients in achieving and accelerating their goals. With our network of highly qualified consultants, we offer a wide range of high-value CEO and Senior Executive advisory services in the areas of: strategy, operations, finance, governance, investment, financing and transaction support. We enable talented entrepreneurs and management teams to focus on what they do best… creating and growing great products and services!
PVHis an employee based company delivering a growing portfolio business process outsourcing services including: outsourced financial accounting processing, funding acquisition, marketing program execution, and sales execution to support growth companies. Our outsourced financial accounting processing is branded Finance as a Service (FaaS). We deliver FaaS though our business process outsourcing partnership with Oracle-NetSuite. PVH is Oracle-NetSuite’s first and, as of today, only Canadian headquartered Business Process Outsourcing partner.
PVH is looking to add a NetSuite Specialist to the team; our ideal candidate has 1-3 years of NetSuiteexperience, and can hit the ground running. We will only be contacting those who have the experience outlined in the Job Requirements section.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the FaaS department with functional configuration and client onboarding, data analysis, reporting needs and support and optimize their use of NetSuite.
- Collect and document user requirements
- Design, construct, modify, integrate, implement and test data models and database management systems
- Work with the FaaS team to ensure proper financial procedures are followed.
- Conduct business process mapping and information gathering sessions with new PVG clients to determine configuration requirements, both on-site and remote.
- Manage custom fields, forms, records, workflows, and user roles to meet new and current PVG client business requirements.
- Work with Senior NetSuite Consultant to manage workflows and approvals (project creation, project updates, etc.).
- Provide on-going post-implementation support to optimize user adoption and NetSuite configuration.
- Perform system maintenance and business process testing for ongoing NetSuite upgrades and assist with regression testing of NetSuite.
- Developing, designing and reviewing NetSuite Platform based scripts and Integrations.
- Other ad-hoc request as required by Senior NetSuite Consultant and the overall FaaS team.
- 2-5 years of experience in NetSuite/Business System/ERP analysis.
- A Bachelor’s degree in relevant field (IT, Finance, Accounting etc.).
- Experience in business process analysis and design.
- 2 + years of Experience in NetSuite hands-on implementation, integration, customization and support experience.
- Conducted at least 1 successful NetSuite implementation from requirements to go-live.
- Comfortable conducting training session and building training documents for new users.
- Excellent verbal, written and process documentation skills.
- Cool under pressure and in unpredictable circumstances.
- 1-3 years of ERP experience.
- Strong functional and technical knowledge of NetSuite and QuickBooks.
- NetSuite training and certification.
- Knowledge of the finance industry.
- Deep functional knowledge in Advanced Financials Module (NetSuite).
- 1-3 years of experience with Java, C# or C++.
- NetSuite Technical hands-on experience on SuiteScript (Java scripting).
- Knowledgeable of Software Development Lifecycle Management.
- Proficient in MS Office, database and finance management.
Salaries and Benefits:
- Competitive Salary.
- Incentive Compensation.
- Flexible Health and Dental Benefits.
- Exposure to a unique and diverse client-base and network of experience professionals.
- Making a difference in a fast-growing company.
Positive Venture Group is an equal opportunity employer. Workplace accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Working in a Financial Industry: 2 years (Preferred)
- ERP: 2 years (Preferred)
- NetSuite: 1 year (Preferred)
- Ottawa, ON (Required)