Jan K. Overweel Limited (JKO), our cheeses, deli meats and grocery items are all chosen for their quality ingredients and delicious flavours. These distinctive products come from areas throughout Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South America, the U.S. and Canada.
A private corporation that was established in 1947 as an importer of Dutch products. Today, we proudly produce products for our own heritage brands: EMMA®, Milano™, Casa Italia®, Piaceri D’italia, Duero, Cortina®, Cedarvalle and Oak Manor in our local and international production facilities. We also represent many other brands within our extensive portfolio.
Essential Position Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the production of shipping products to Customers: Pick Orders, Wrap Skids and Strap Boxes for shipment. Receive and short inbound shipments. Pull and prepare Outbound Shipments.
- Load and unload products from Trucks in a safe and efficient manner minimizing product damage or loss. Secure products to enable Customers to receive “damage-free” products,
- Operate a forklift.
- Ensure that Picking locations are stocked daily. Advise immediate Supervisor of inventory levels on a daily basis to avoid out-of-stock inventory.
- Utilize proper techniques for lifting, packing, and handling heavy objects. Responsible for the careful handling of all merchandise/product avoiding damage.
- Assist with Inventory Counts.
Why work at Jan K Overweel?
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Employee Family Assistance Program
- (5) Personal Days
- Employee Discount on Company Products
- Career Growth Opportunities
5995 Rue Ernest-Cormier, Laval, QC
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Minimum one year warehouse shipping experience required
- Forklift License an asset
- Physical ability to bend, stoop, sit, stand and walk throughout the day. Must be able to lift and move objects weighing up to 50 pounds.
Jan K. Overweel Ltd. is committed in providing barrier-free and accessible employment practices in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disability Act (AODA). If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please let us know if you require any accommodation throughout the recruitment process.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental Care
- Employee Assistance Program
- Extended Health Care
- On-site Parking
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Care
- warehouse: 1 year (Preferred)
- Forklift Operator (Required)