Who We Are Looking For
We are looking for an energetic, positive minded, detail orientated, people person, to represent our company and help us on our mission to help people overcome injuries, eliminate pain and restore mobility.
Your Daily Experience
In this role you will help ensure the smooth running of our busy clinic as part of a growing team of healthcare professionals.
You will have the opportunity to help impact the health and wellbeing of our community by utilizing your excellent organizational and interpersonal skills as well as gain from ongoing training and mentorship.
About the Company
Agricola Holistic Health is an evidence based, award winning, highly collaborative multidisciplinary health clinic. We offer Chiropractic, Physiotherapy, Pelvic Floor Physiotherapy, Acupuncture, Functional Dry Needling, Massage Therapy, Orthotics, Bracing, Shockwave and Laser therapy.
We believe in meeting our patients wherever they are on their health journey, and helping them reach their optimal outcomes through one on one patient and evidence based collaborative care. We believe in empowering our patients through education and homecare for long term change and sustainability. We focus not only on the therapy itself, but the overall experience in the clinic.
Patient Care Coordinator/ Reception
Patient experience is of the highest importance to us at Agricola Holistic Health.
We strive to offer the highest level of care at all times. We are driven to make every visit to our clinic a great experience, this begins and ends with our patient care coordinator. We see this role as being just as important as the roles of the health care practitioners who work with us.
Your tasks would include, but are not limited to:
- Making our patients feel welcomed and comfortable
- Educating potential patients on services and mission of the clinic
- Being an ambassador of the clinic
- Booking/coordinating appointments
- Billing insurance companies on behalf of our patients
- Managing and keeping payments reconciled, organized and up to date
- Product sale
- Calling local Physicians & law offices.
Benefits of Joining Our Team
Agricola Holistic Health has an amazing workplace culture and a team that truly supports each other.
This role is one that you can work with dedication to thrive at, and to help our community live happier healthier lives.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity for progression within the organization, earn performance based bonuses, as well as sponsored education opportunities, a full benefits package after a 3 month probationary period.
The Successful Candidate
- Is a highly enthusiastic, friendly, people person who loves to engage and meet new people
- Wants to improve and impact peoples lives through their role in healthcare
- Has experience in front facing customer service roles or sales
- Thrives in a fast paced environment
- Holds very high professional standards in the workplace
- Works well in a team, and works well in self directed tasks
- Is able to follow direction and receive constructive feedback well
- Is looking for mentorship and training
- Possesses strong worth ethic
- Organized, reliable
- Maintains a positive mindset
If you think you would make a great fit for our team, get in touch. We would love to hear from you!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.25-$18.50 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Morning shift
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Halifax, NS B3K 1C7: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person