The Sales Associate position is a multifaceted, fast-paced position that involves multitasking in a professional business environment. The ideal candidate will have a background in Home Sales, as well as be highly organized with key attention to detail.
Job Responsibilities (duties will include, but not limited to):
- Executes and engages in the sales process with clients and prospects.
- Inspects the communities, models, and signage to ensure a retail ready environment.
- Maintains a professional sales office and ensures that models are open and ready during business hours.
- Completes Community, Model, and Spec Home inspection reports and submits weekly.
- Engages all clients immediately upon entering the sales office.
- Document and file all client communication.
- Demonstrates Five Star Customer Service always.
- Ability to work weekends when motivated clients are in the market (with 2 days off back-to-back).
- Ability to process and track warranties and titles.
- High School Diploma required.
- Must understand selling in a land-lease community
- Strong professional interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Formal Sales training, Business to Business (B2B) sales, broker and leadership experience preferred.
- Must be able to pass a background check.
- Willing to work weekends.
Monday-Wednesday 11:00 am - 7:00 pm
Saturday 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sunday 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
About Cove Communities
Cove Communities offers competitive wages and benefits package. Cove is a well capitalized, progressive real estate company that acquires manufactured housing communities and RV resorts in Canada and the US. The founders of the company have a track record of building and managing dynamic, fast-growing companies with exciting upward mobility and remuneration for those Team Members that propel results.
Job Type: Full-time
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
- Administrative: 1 year (Required)
- Secondary School (Preferred)