Cowell Auto Group is taking customer experience to a new level and we need your help!
We have an immediate opening for a talented & motivated individual who brings exceptional independent and team working habits along with an overwhelming desire to create exceptional customer experiences.
Named as one of Canada's Top Small & Medium Employers for five years in a row, the Cowell Auto Group believes in creating a meaningful difference for our Customers, Team members, Community and Industry, every day, with everyone, one person at a time.
Because of this commitment, Cowell Auto Group's Business Development Centre (BDC) Representatives must be passionate about delighting our customers by making every interaction an exceptional experience.
PLEASE NOTE: The position offered is Full Time on an AM/PM schedule including weekends.
Why Work Here:
Employees are entitled to some or all of the following:
- We provide extensive training
- Tuition assistance
- In-house training programs
- Subsidized or free parking, sheltered bicycle parking, nearby public transit, nearby highway access
- Summer BBQ's
- Parts and service discounts
- Employee referral bonuses
- Quiet lounges
- On-site beverages, espresso, lattes, cocoa and more
- Annual recognition gala
- Annual kids Christmas party
- Team building events (Vancouver Sun Run, Tough Mudder)
- Along with a strong staff focus, we encourage participation/critical thinking in problem solving, thinking outside the box, creating new ideas etc., to create a healthy and productive work environment.
- Full-time employees are entitled to coverage under our Group Benefits plan and participation in our RRSP matching program.
This position requires the following:
- Energetic individuals with an overwhelming desire and proven ability to create exceptional customer experiences on par with luxury clientele expectations
- Strong work ethic, attention to detail, exceptional independent and team working habits
- Quick committed learner able to evolve & progress in challenging situations
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and time management skills
- Manage a high volume of inbound & outbound phone calls, email and live chat in a timely & concise manner (approximately 80 – 100 customer connections per day)
- Good command of the English language (verbal and written)
- Mandarin or Cantonese an asset
- Pleasant, professional & purposeful telephone manner
- Attention to detail
- Natural ability to engage and build rapport with customers & team members
- Proven proficiency using multiple software applications such as MS Excel, Word and Outlook, Gmail and CRM systems - One-Eighty preferably
- Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
The Business Development Center is our primary point of contact with customers who connect with us through inbound calls, emails, text/or chats, follow-up & marketing campaigns.
As a BDC Representative you will be responsible for providing dynamic end to end progression of the Customer Journey as well as engage in customer follow-up and all manner of:
- Respond to on line Customer requests – Website, Autotrader, Facebook, Live Chat etc.
- Ensure all inbound and outbound communications with customers meet our quality control standards for customer service (through scripted guidelines, processes & procedures)
- Monitoring and contacting leads achieving daily goals of 100 phone calls and 50 emails/text messages
- Determining each customer's needs through active conversation & listening
- Converting inquiries into quality appointments, confirming appointment show
- Manage appointment shows (minimum of 25 set appointments per week)
- Reschedule no-show Customer appointments.
- Follow up with Sales Department to determine if appointment was kept and the outcome.
- Purify and update Customer changes in database/maintain accurate records of daily activities.
- Performing surveys with customers
- Complete daily activity reports containing statistics on outgoing calls, e-mail and confirmed appointments
*Previous BDC or Automotive experience considered an asset.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: $38,000.00-$42,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Store discount
- Tuition reimbursement
- sales: 1 year (preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (preferred)
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place