We are looking for Entry Level Caretakers to join our growing team at Cleantech Service Group!
Cleantech Service Group offers an excellent work environment by providing:
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive training
- Flexible shifts
- Opportunities for advancement
Cleantech is a growing company that emphasizes career advancement, and employee development. We offer different development paths, and provide the support needed for professionals to reach their full potential.
We are currently looking for Entry Level Building Caretakers for our site in Vancouver. This will be a full-time position, Monday to Friday. This position would be an excellent opportunity for cleaners who are looking to earn better pay, and build their skills.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide weekly/monthly reports to the Property Manager
- Inspections of different systems on site, as well as suites
- General maintenance, such as replacing light bulbs/filters
- Monitoring of heating, cooling, ventilating, plumbing and electrical systems, and contacting tradespersons for major repair.
- Ensure that security and safety measures are in place
- Ordering of all cleaning and other supplies
- Coordinate with customers/Property Manager for scheduling move ins/outs
- Pool Maintenance
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- Effective English skills, both verbal and written
- Minimum 1 year of cleaning/maintenance experience
- Customer service experience is an asset
- Excellent time management skills
- Basic computer skills
- Pool maintenance experience an asset
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $16.00 /hour
- cleaning/maintenance: 1 year (Preferred)
- Vancouver, BC (Preferred)