- You will be required to play a key role in our construction project, from tender to delivery of the finished product.
- Develop close working relationships with clients, consultants and construction trades.
- Proactively manage all aspects of assigned projects throughout their construction phases.
- Occasional weekend or night work as required by the project.
Skills & Experience:
- University degree/diploma or equivalent experience in the field of Construction Management, Architecture or Engineering.
- 5-10 years experience preferably in commercial / interior construction.
- Self starter with confidence and ability to take initiative to manage and control the project effectively.
- Confidence and professionalism to communicate with clients, designers, subcontractors and peers.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision / direction as well as being a committed team member sharing information with others.
- Ability to read and understand construction related drawings and documents.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment to actively enforce quality and project schedule with sub contractors .
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
If required to attend an in office interview please have your mask available.