This position requires you to use your own computer and USB headset. Your computer must have Windows 10, Download speed 3mbps / Upload speed 1.5 Mbps, and your internet must be hardwired.
You must be willing to complete a Sitel PC check before receiving an offer.
In normal times, the positions we offer are located in our contact center. At the moment, due to the exceptional measures in place to prevent COVID-19, we are looking for associates to work from home as Customer Service Representative. All hires at the moment will be for these positions. Once the situation is back to normal, some of these positions will be relocated to our contact center.
Who Is Sitel?
We don’t like to brag, but we’re kind of a big deal! Sitel is a people-driven, diverse company who does one thing really well – we deliver millions of great experiences every day for some of the world’s best-known brands. As a leading global provider of customer experience management, we depend on our 75,000 associates to help customers all over the world. That’s where you come in.
Who Are We Looking For?
Sitel is looking for passionate customer service associates who can live and breathe our core values.
We’ll also need you to know your way around a computer and be comfortable supporting customers through phone, online chat, or email.
Customers will rely on you to answer their questions, address their concerns, and help them with a particular product or service.
What does that mean for you? You’ll be the voice of the brand and it’s up to you to develop personalized and memorable experiences between our clients and their customers.
What Are We Looking For in You?
- WOW Customers over the phone, online chat, or email
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
- Enthusiasm and a Be BOLD attitude with great customer service skills
- A problem solver with keen attention to detail
- A WORK Together approach with open communication, excellence in service, integrity, and accountability
- Knows how to address customer concerns creatively and share feedback with other teammates
- Build TRUST by working as a team member, as well as independently, with minimal supervision
- Demonstrate a strong customer service orientation and take responsibility to ensure customers are satisfied
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Minimum of 18 years of age
What Should You Expect From Us?
- Paid training from day one
- Tons of growth opportunity (93% of our non-agent positions are filled internally)
- A leadership team that hears your voice; we know that when we WORK Together we can accomplish so much more
- Access to some pretty cool tools and resources
- A feeling of accomplishment when you WOW Customers
- Ongoing training designed to improve customer experience and business performance
- Fun team environment where we work hard to Build TRUST every single day
But That’s Not All!
Here’s a few more perks you’ll enjoy when you join the Sitel team:
- Competitive starting wage ($16.00 per hour)
- Full-time shifts (up to 40 hours/week - paid overtime after 40 hours/week)
- Sitel Employee Discounts
- Strong community involvement
- No cold-calling or telemarketing
So what are you waiting for? Be BOLD and apply now!
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this call center position and we look forward to speaking with you soon to discuss your qualifications.
Sitel is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
We’re located at 333 Ontario St, St. Catharines, ON L2R 4M6, Canada . Visit sitel.com for more information.
Please note: A criminal background check will be conducted as part of the hiring process.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $16.00 per hour
This is a Work from Home position that would not require a candidate to enter a site and would not put them at risk of contracting the virus.
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Required)