HN Homes is seeking a Customer Service Technician Assistant to join our growing company and assist our Customer Care Team. Previous experience in the residential construction industry is required but additional extensive training will be provided.
- Assist with the repair of deficiency items listed on Tarion warranty forms after closing.
- Assist with Identifying and assessing construction deficiencies and perform repairs in a timely manner.
- Ensure proper protection is in place where work is to be undertaken in occupied homes
- Ensure thorough cleanup is completed where work is to be undertaken in occupied homes
- Work with direct supervisor at designated times to review completed work and work to be assigned in the future.
- Review service work orders on a proactive and daily basis.
- Develop a constructive and helpful working relationship with homeowners
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the residential construction industry, or experience in the renovations / repairs business.
- Knowledge of and demonstrated proficiency in multiple trades functions such as carpentry, drywall, painting, etc. is a requirement, as is knowledge of various tools and equipment.
- Strong interpersonal skills in dealing with the public
- Comfortable in the use of technology – smartphones, tablets or computers to record, review and communicate information will be considered an asset.
- Flexible, with the willingness and ability to travel daily to assigned sites and to work at locations across the division.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, regular access to a vehicle and provide own tools.
We thank all interested applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time