About Cosmetica Laboratories:
Inspire. Create. Deliver.
At Cosmetica, we are carving out our place as the go-to trendsetter in custom cosmetic development and manufacturing. We offer an unparalleled array of turnkey services such as product development, R+D, QA/QC services, client services and manufacturing solutions, all housed in our state of the art, 270,000 square foot facility.
Cosmetica has a simple strategy: to have the best innovation, best execution and service, best speed-to-market and the best people!
Career Opportunity- Master Data Analyst:
As an experienced Master Data Analyst professional in the Logistics/Supply Chain function, you love the deep complexity of managing, organizing, and analyzing large amounts of data to drive business decisions and organizational direction.
You’ll bring with you 3+ years of significant data analysis experience in Supply Chain/Logistics plus you have substantial experience working in manufacturing environments! You have considerable experience utilizing ERP and MRP systems.
You’re motivated to lead initiatives, exceed expectations, and are proactive to get things done. You’re very analytical, and love working with data! You’re a solution-oriented problem solver, dedicated to continuous improvement, and always looking for ways to make processes more efficient. You have a strong customer service orientation, and love helping the people you support to understand your work.
If you’re looking for a career role where you can be highly engaged, and have a meaningful impact every day, we want to hear from you!
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Ensures master data integrity as well as maintaining the processes to support the data quality.
- Work with key business stakeholders to construct data quality KPIs and ensure data integrity.
- Articulately and concisely explain the limitations of current workflows
- Identifies areas for data quality improvements and helps to resolve data quality problems
- Provide support to define and implement data strategy, policies, controls, and programs to ensure the data is accurate, complete, and reliable.
- Assists in data management, governance, and data quality of master data requirements with other functional data owners to ensure functional master data integrity across the operation of financial systems is consistent and meets stated business rules and requirements.
- Work closely with the business/IT to ensure alignment of master data rules and the operations of the system meet all requirements.
- Ensure consistency of product names, prices, product descriptions and other product information by auditing data throughout Visual ERP system. Create reports detailing discrepancies and submit to IT
- Attend and participate in a variety of meetings and task force groups to integrate activities, communicate issues, obtain approvals, resolve problems and maintain specific level of knowledge pertaining to current ERP system and planning processes.
- Serve as the subject matter expert and central resource to train business owners in master data creating/maintenance and or the use of supporting tools.
- 3+ years of data analysis experience in supply chain/logistics; experience working in the manufacturing industry is a must
- Strong experience in utilizing ERP/MRP systems
- Post-secondary degree/diploma in related field
- Superior organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Strong leadership skills; demonstrated experience in leading diverse teams
- Must be well-organized, detail-oriented, and have strong communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills
- Problem solving skills with complex data sets
- Customer service oriented and a team player
- Ability to work independently
- Strong skills in Excel- creating reports, manipulating data, analyzing data, etc. Macros and VBA programming is an asset
- APICS certification is an asset
Accommodation: If you advise us of any special requirements, Cosmetica will do our best to provide accommodation for persons with disabilities.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Cosmetica Laboratories Inc.is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Thank you for your interest in working at Cosmetica Laboratories Inc. If you are shortlisted, you will be contacted by a member of our team.
Job Type: Full-time