OTT Pay is a professional financial technology and smart payment platform, which has recently completed its Series D funding. In order to accelerate the listing on NASDAQ, we are looking for industry experts to join us in some key positions.
OTT Pay provides high-quality one-stop services to nearly 10,000 merchants within Canada, including aggregated digital payment services, value-added marketing services, and e-commerce services through our platforms.
We are looking for an experienced Quality Assurance Analyst to join our team.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive Salary
- Extended Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Centrally located modern and spacious offices close to Eglinton and Leslie
- Free use of onsite Gym and Sports Facilities, and regular Company Social Events
- A chance to work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive and high performing team.
- Community involvement through the annual Terry Fox Run
- Free parking onsite
How you will contribute:
- Design, maintain and execute automated test cases for GUI, functional, API, performance and end-to-end tests of eCommerce sites across form factors
- Perform Testing and Defect Management
- Work closely with other members of Information Technology Department to assist with project implementations and other tasks as requested
- Partner within the development team to build out continuous integration environments and test harnesses for cross-browser/cross-operating system testing framework
- Perform Project Management responsibilities when acting as QA resource on corporate projects
- Participate as an active quality advocate in Agile/Scrum process of the eCommerce development team
- Effectively create automated scripts that may be exercised by others
- Apply effective time management skills in order to manage existing test suite, create/modify for new system enhancements and available for “on call” testing requests
What you bring to the table:
- Minimum 5 years IT experience in Quality Assurance and software application testing
- At least 2+ years’ experience with SQL, especially MSSQL Server and Oracle Server
- At least 2+ years experience writing automation test scripts
- Experience in companies within Fintech, payments, merchant acquisition or POS located in North America is a must
- Experienced in Java Programming is preferred
- Strong experience with automated load testing tools
- Bachelor's Degree in MIS, Computer Science, Management or Business Administration
- Scrum, Agile or Lean, and Testing certifications are assets
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills with proven ability to work independently with a broad range of personality styles and types
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and able to communicate with all levels of the organization.
- You will have a regular onsite work schedule from Monday to Friday, 900am to 530pm, with occasional overtime as required.
Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture.
OTT Financial Group is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where all employees feel valued and respected, and where every employee can realize their potential. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation, if required, and will work with you to meet your needs. We appreciate all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.