D2 Auto body Airdrie Ltd. (O/A Fix Auto Airdrie) in Airdrie, Alberta is currently seeking Two experienced Auto Body Repairers to join their busy Collision Centre! The successful candidate will work with us on a permanent full-time basis and earn $30.00 per hour.
Collision Centre Address: 105 East Lake Crescent NE, Airdrie, AB T4A 2H6
- Review damage report and estimates of repair cost and plan work to be performed.
- Replace front-end components, body components, doors and frames and underbody components.
- File, Grind and sand body surfaces to be repaired.
- Hammer out dents, buckles, and defects using blocks and hammers.
- Remove damaged fenders, panels, grills, and bolts or weld replacement parts into place.
- Repair or replace interior components.
- Repair or replace windows, windshields, and sunroofs.
- Inspect repaired vehicles and test drive vehicles for proper handling.
- Operate soldering equipment or use plastic filler to fill holes, dents, and seams.
- Straighten bent frames using frame and underbody pulling and anchoring equipment.
- Apply primers and repaint surfaces using brush or spray guns.
- Mask and tape auto body surfaces in preparation for painting
- Mix paint, blend, and match colors
- Auto Body Repairer Trade Certification
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in auto body repair
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Dependable and reliable.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- A team player and client focused.
- Able to work in a physically demanding environment, which includes bending crouching, kneeling, and standing for extended periods of time.
- A valid Driver’s License
- Able to communicate using the English language is a requirement.
Areas of Work Experience
- Interior, body, and underbody components
- Uni body machine
- Frame straightening
- Door and frame
- Front-end components
- Metal cutting
- Paint Spraying
You will Receive:
- Paid vacation
- Company benefits, which include life insurance, accidental death and dismemberment, long-term disability, short-term disability and extended health and dental coverage
- An employer-matched RRSP Program up to 1% of your gross earnings
If you feel you are the right individual for this position, please apply by:
- Sending your resume to [email protected]
- Visiting our careers page at: https://hr4.com/careers/davisautogroup/opportunities.html
- Fax your resume to 403-942-8059
- Mailing your resume to 615 W.T Hill Blvd S, Lethbridge AB T1J 1Y6
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $30.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- auto body repair: 3 years (preferred)
- Red Seal license (preferred)
- Driving Licence (preferred)
Work Location: On the road