Do you want to be a part of a team that proudly serves and supports customers across the world? Do you enjoy flexibility and gain exposure to the latest business innovations? Join us today!
Camfil Power Systems is a leading supplier of air filtration and acoustic treatment systems for gas turbines with its headquarters for the Americas in Laval.
When you visit our vibrant office in Laval, you will find an intellectual, collaborative, relaxed and playful, with a strong focus on results team! You will also be able to quickly and clearly see the impact of your work.
Your primary function would consist of the following activities:
- Review Contract with PM before sending with PO.
- Respond to Supplier questions regarding procurement of part when requested.
- Request for quotes at different supplier to evaluate the price, quality, and delivery.
- Negotiate and recommend to PM the best quote and best supplier to meet objectives
- Coordinate transport between Supplier and Client and ensure that goods are delivered on time.
Do you have the preferred qualification?
- 3 to 5 years in procurements experience in procurement, logistics and supply chain management
- Good knowledge with Just-In-Time purchasing logistic, integrated supply chain and lean manufacturing concepts.
- Bachelor in business administration, operations/production/logistic management or Technical diploma with relevant experience
- Bilingual (English – French) spoken and written
Camfil Power Systems does not discriminate. Hiring is subject to interview and qualification review. We thank all applicants for their interest but only those under consideration will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Casual Dress
- Company Events
- Company Pension
- Dental Care
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Extended Health Care
- Flexible Schedule
- Life Insurance
- On-site Gym
- On-site Parking
- RRSP Match
- Vision Care
- Wellness Program
- Work From Home
- Logistics: 2 years (Preferred)
- Purchasing: 3 years (Preferred)