Account Manager/Inside Sales
Cesium (www.cesiumonline.com) is one of North America’s leading distributors of Accessories for Smartphones and Tablets. We sell wireless accessories to many retail stores across Canada. We are a Montreal-based company with local representation in most major cities across Canada.
Cesium has won numerous prestigious awards including being recognized in Profit Magazine as one of Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies.
We have set our sights on becoming the leading distributor for wireless and consumer electronics accessories in Canada while maintaining the highest level of customer service, support, and satisfaction in the industry. We have also been listed on Profit 100, Profit 200 and Profit 500 in the past 7 years.
We are currently seeking an Account Manager - Inside Sales to support our aggressive expansion in Canada & internationally.
Account Manager / Inside Sales – Mobile Accessories
Are you a hunter? Love calling & speaking with at least 50-100 new contacts on the phone a day? Obsessed with winning? If the answer is YES, then this role is a perfect fit.
- Speak with contacts on a daily basis & demonstrate to them why Cesium is a great partner to work with.
- Solidify relationships & work directly with account managers to maximize account penetration.
- Promotes/sells/secures orders from prospective new and existing customers & B2B account managers through a relationship-based approach.
- Demonstrates products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting products that best suited their needs.
- Warm calling new account managers & clients.
- Research sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products/services.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, and brand purchasing.
- Analyzes the territory/market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customers value to the organization.
- Creates and manages a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities..
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing.
- A university degree in business studies is preferred, or a minimum of three to five years of related experience with mobile accessories in the distribution and/or telecom sector; or the equivalent combination of formal education and experience.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance and market trend information. Experienced in developing sales leads and maintaining profitable business relationships.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Google Suites and should have a valid driver’s licence.
- Monthly bonus opportunities
- Annual Profit Sharing (based on the company hitting the target)
The ideal candidate for this role has 3-5 years of existing business development experience. He/she will have proven success warm calling & starting with 50-100 clients, prospects & B2B account managers daily. The candidate should be self-driven, extremely competitive and nurtures relationships with ease. The position reports to the Territory Account Manager with a dotted line to Vice President of Sales.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $43,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Profit sharing
- Work from home
- Please let us know how much experience you have cold/warm calling?
- sales: 1 year (preferred)