A leader in the swimwear industry is looking for two EDI coordinators. Overall, this position is responsible for monitoring incoming and scheduled EDI orders against available inventory & manufacturing.
This position is in a fast-paced growing company. If you enjoy being challenged, are able to prioritize and manage time effectively this position is for you.
- Accurate and timely processing of EDI daily transactions.
- Key account NOW order processing/tracking
- Work with planning for all pending seasonal bookings for Key Accounts
- Maintain major retail orders from order to shipment
- Address all EDI related questions & trouble-shooting.
- Resolve all order-related discrepancy issues.
- Responsible for manually entering orders for EDI Accounts
- Daily review of reports which detail order issues.
- Support sales managers and provide timely information
- Review allocation concerns with sales team.
- Ensure all orders are fulfilled as complete as possible and in accordance with the customer's packing
- Follow-up on necessary changes needed from identified issues.
- Run Critical Item Reports to review potential backorders.
- Send order confirmations to sales team
- Monitor and update all customer profiles including addresses, shipping terms, and special instructions where needed
- Maintain constant communication with warehouse to ensure all pick tickets are processed in a timely manner
- Communicate any required order changes or special instructions to the warehouse
Requirements / Qualifications
- Prior EDI order management experience in the apparel industry required Minimum 5 years.
- Worked with the following EDI documents (850/860/816/855/753/754/856&997)
- Proven professional customer support skills with major USA retailers Minimum 10 years
- Must be detail-oriented with ability to work well under pressure. High degree of detail orientation as well as high degree of accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written communication and problem-solving skills required.
- Ability to work independently in a team environment
- Computer skills including MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Momentis ERP system knowledge an asset
Job Type: Full-time