Qualified candidates will become a member of a diverse corporation encompassed in municipal property maintenance within the Toronto and surrounding region based out of Schomberg, ON. Our fleet is comprised of equipment utilized in large scale snow and ice control to landscaping contracts. The composition of equipment requires an equally diverse balance in technical prowess. Technicians will possess a strong skillset within their respective trade and demonstrate professionalism expected of a licensed professional in a team setting.
Attributes of these positions will entail diagnoses and repair of various equipment faults and meet all technical specifications consisting of, but not limited to:
- Electrical and Hydraulic diagnosis and repair;
- Inspect, repair and overhaul equipment as necessary;
- Complete inspections in acquiescence with OEM or Ministry specifications as licensed;
- Process detailed inspection documentation for maintenance records or other technical 53administrative processes;
- Able to perform mobile repair tasks in various weather conditions and in a controlled shop setting;
- Ability to carry out all physically related trade specific duties;
- Computer literate and familiar with Windows platforms;
- Know and operate electronic diagnostic equipment;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
MMI offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package to those selected.
Municipal Maintenance Inc. provides equal treatment with respect to employment that every person has a right to equal treatment with respect to employment without discrimination or harassment as outlined in the Ontario Human Rights Code of employment. We are a Veteran friendly employer.
Job Type: Full-time