Want to be part of something big?! Ruckify has created an industry-changing fresh new rental experience, and we’re growing! We are looking for a Social Media and Growth Manager to build a strong relationship with the Ottawa community. The position is responsible for developing social content, maintaining event schedules, scheduling posts, staying abreast of social media trends and technologies, and building and engaging our community in person. The Social Media and Growth Manager will work closely with the VP of Community Development in the development and execution of key growth strategies.
- Execute a social media strategy for various platforms including campaign planning, community management, and reporting.
- Manage content plans and creation for Ruckify's media channels including Blog, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Work with creatives to develop new initiatives to engage our audiences and build our followings.
- Engage with fans, influencers, and community on social platforms and IRL at various sub community events.
- Moderate discussions/posts/comments and participate in dialogue with the community in various channels.
- Execute influencer marketing strategies.
- Relationship management with influencers and other partners.
- Plan and manage execution of community event sponsorships.
- 2 years of experience in a social media, community engagement or a related role.
- Experience with planning and execution of social media and influencer campaigns and events.
- Natural public speaking skills.
- Ability to think creatively and approach communication from new angles.
- The passion and drive to work in a start-up environment.
- Love to meet new people and network.
- Willing and able to travel locally to meetings and events.
Nice to Haves:
- Formal marketing, public relations, communications or journalism post-secondary education.
- Bilingual (English-French)
- Working knowledge of G-Suite, photo and video-editing software.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Social Media Marketing: 1 year (Required)
- Event Management: 1 year (Required)
- Business Development: 1 year (Required)
- Ottawa, ON (Required)
- G (Preferred)