Highland Grow Inc. Antigonish, NS
We are currently recruiting for a Farm Labourer/Cultivation Production – come join our dynamic team!
This position is based out of Antigonish, NS.
48 Hours per week
6 days a week
Nights as required.
Highland Grow Inc. is seeking a Farm Labourer/Cultivation Production. Working with the Assistant Master Grower and RPIC team members, the Farm Labourer/Cultivation Productionemployee is responsible for following the defined Standard Operation Procedures (SOPs) that support the maintenance of live plants. With an eye for quality, the team member must ensure that the product meets strict quality requirements and that the product received by clients continues to support our excellent quality reputation. The ideal candidate must be highly motivated, energetic and able to work as part of a team in a fast pace working environment.
- Maintaining compliance with the cannabis laws, Health Canada regulations and company policies and standards
- Cannabis plant maintenance including cloning, feeding, transplanting, trimming
- Harvesting of cannabis plants
- Room cleaning and equipment cleaning
- Completing and preparing appropriate documentations as required
- Promptly report to the Assistant Master Grower and RPIC any actual or possible deviations from SOPs and similar company policies
- Work environment can be warm and humid, similar to a greenhouse environment
- Lifting up to 50 lbs on regular basis
- Standing & walking for long periods of time
- Frequent bending, kneeling and reaching
- Ability to perform a series of repetitive operations requiring manual dexterity and visual acuity
- Might be required to work overtime.
- Must be able to provide clear criminal record check
- Completion of High School Diploma or equivalent
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently and as a team member
- WHMIS training an asset
- Previous experience in a greenhouse or growing plants considered an asset
- Understanding of computers and Microsoft Office Suite considered an asset
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $16.25 /hour
- Labour: 3 years (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- Antigonish, NS (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)