Here at Premier Heating & Cooling we have an immediate opening for a full time office administrator.
Daily tasks include but are not limited to: providing excellent customer service, dispatching, scheduling, communicating with team members, processing of paperwork, ordering parts, etc.
We are looking for someone that meet and exceed the following criteria:
- Excellent customer service skills and telephone manners
- Experience in a similar administrative role
-Proficient in computer skills and email and Microsoft programs
- Attention to detail
- Dynamic multi-tasker
-Someone who takes ownership for their work quality and enjoys meeting and exceeding expectations and standards
- Pride in work
- Detail oriented individual
- Team player and self starter
- Quick learner
- Someone who is looking to grow with the company and sees it as a career and not just a job.
- Fast typing capabilities
-Able to handle and excel in a fast paced environment
We offer benefits after 3 months of employment as well as a group retirement plan after 1 year of employment as well as other incentives.
Please no phone calls. All resumes must be submitted through this ad for review.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- administrative assistant: 1 year (Preferred)