Outbound Sales Representative- Recruiting & HR Servcies (Independent Contractor/Freelance)- Remote
****100% commissioned role*** PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF NOT COMFORTABLE IN COMMISSION ONLY ROLE- THANK YOU!
At Virtual HR Canada Inc., we hire right the first time. We take the time to truly understand our client’s business and their team culture to get them the right talented candidate for each and every role. We have been successfully recruiting from entry-level roles to Executive-level roles in Accounting, Finance, IT, Legal, Marketing, Sales and much more for over 20 years now and ready to explode our business.
We are looking to expand our recruiting services across Canada and in search for our next talented Recruiter to join the team to help grow the business! You will be self-motivated and very relationship oriented with an outstanding reputation in the recruitment industry.
Reporting to the CEO/Founder (who is not a micro-manager, yeah!), you will be responsible for sales, networking, and business development to attract recruiting business from small to mid-sized companies across Canada. The role will require a daily average of 90% of the time on the phone and zoom video calls, and requires someone with a positive entrepreneurial mindset, who is passionate and results oriented.
· Develop a good understanding of the client’s business and culture to build long-lasting relationships and become the preferred vendor for all of their recruitment needs now and in the virtual future
· Using a consultative approach when providing advise to clients on a variety of Recruitment and other HR issues in collaboration with the Lead HR Consultant
· Work with new clients to understand their recruiting needs and pain points to develop plans to meet their goals
· Attract and source candidates by using a wide range of methods such as social media platforms, word of mouth, networking, LinkedIn, Indeed, etc.
· Screening and interviewing candidates via phone and zoom assessing the right technical and cultural fit for client’s while giving the candidate the best candidate experience
· Build a strong pipeline of active and passive candidates for recurring and hard-to-fill roles through various recruitment channels
· Provide guidance and feedback to clients throughout the recruitment process when needed by sharing knowledge about best HR practices to help recruit the best suited candidates for their company
Minimum Job Requirements:
· College Diploma in Human Resources Management or Business Administration
· 5+ years experience as a Recruiter/Account Manager or Business Development Representative from the staffing industry
· Consultative selling experience is an asset, with the ability to find the pain points for clients and provide the solutions, both short and long term
· Experience in full cycle recruitment, screening, interviewing, and evaluating candidates to assess their fit for the position and the company
· Ability to demonstrate a high-level of tact and professionalism when acting as a representative of Virtual HR Canada Inc.
· Strong communication and networking skills in order to attract and build relationships with both clients and candidates
· Strong organizational and time-management skills to work autonomously in a virtual environment
· Strong drive and motivation to succeed in a fast paced and competitive space
· Ability to work under pressure and tight timelines for clients
· High proficiency in MS Office, Google Documents, Zoom, etc.
· Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines on a weekly basis
If you are a hard-worker and ready to step out of your comfortable zone and create your own very rewarding role with uncapped earning potential, send in your resume today. *Please note that this is a 100% commissioned based role (in case you didn’t see it at the top), with a very fair and competitive commission structure in the industry. First commission can take between 1-3 months to achieve when working 35-40 hours a week.
Job Types: Commission, Freelance
Salary: Up to $70,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Discounted or free food
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)