Join the pack, we think you’d be GREAT!
Book your interview today - TEXT 289-813-7821
At Great Wolf Lodge - Niagara Falls, we understand that our team makes the difference in every guests' stay, that's why we are dedicated to supporting our Pack Members and will provide the following:
~ Year Round Employment
~ Free Uniform Shirts
~ Free Parking
~ Free Lodge Waterpark & Attractions Passes
~ Discounted Lodge Purchases and Room Rates
The Public Area Attendant ensures public areas of the resort are kept clean and organized. familiar with housekeeping including sanitation, operations and guest service.
* Afternoon shift availability required, 3pm-11pm
- Willingness to accept the most effective role
- Ensures internal windows and doorways are free of fingerprints and smudges
- Vacuums and dusts floors, furniture, windowsills, tables, chairs, and pictures
- Ensures elevators (walls, glass, and carpet) are clean and free of debris
- Empties waste receptacles throughout the Lodge
- Cleans and sanitizes public restrooms
- Delivers guest requests to rooms when required
- Cleans employee restrooms and dining room
- Passion for cleanliness, hospitality and guest service.
- Good oral communication skills.
- Promotes team spirit and works collaboratively to achieve team goals.
Great Wolf Lodge is an equal opportunity employer. All applicable provincial and federal laws will be followed to ensure consideration without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, age, disability or other classification protected by law. Great Wolf Lodge will make reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities in accordance with applicable law. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection will be made on job related factors. If you require any accommodation in the application process, please contact the HR department.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
- hotel/commercial cleaning: 1 year (Preferred)