Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate LIVE-IN CAREGiver to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
Requirements to be a live-in CAREGiver:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer's Care
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect;
- Available to live in the client's home for the time period indicated;
- Prior experience as a live-in CAREGiver is an assest, but not essential;
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, and 2 professional and 2 personal references
- Possess a valid driver's license is an asset. Driver's abstract is required.
- Possess a vehicle with valid auto insurance is an asset but not essential.
Your living expenses (including rent and meals) will be paid for; and you will receive a competitive wage.
Comprehensive training will be provided by Home Instead Senior Care
Tuesday to Thursday 6pm to 6pm and Weekends Friday 6pm to Sunday 9:30am