What Is the Prescription For A Great Career?
At Rexall, we are community difference makers. Our hearts skip a beat when we meet talent who sees the bigger picture and wants to make an impact in our communities, our teams, and our business. This means finding even better ways to work, share ideas, and making a material difference in the Rexall journey.
We are leaders in health and wellness and a talent destination for over 7000+ Rexall team members. We are proud to be part of the McKesson family, ranked seventh in the fortune 500. Together, we are defining better health through innovation, service, and living the "ICARE" values. Talk about a dream team!
The road ahead is one of adventure and heart. Are you our next all star?
The Mission: Pharmacy Manager
The Pharmacy Manager is responsible for managing store pharmacy operations and maintaining a professional and cohesive working relationship with the Front Store Manager and staff. They are a catalyst in the execution of a superior patient care experience that translates into an environment that ensures people make the healthiest choices quickly, easily and confidently helping them feel better every day.
WORKING TO BUILD STORE PHARMACY OPERATIONS YOU FOCUS IS TO:
- Actively promote the Rexall image within the community by encouraging a positive profile through participation and leadership in community business groups as well as initiatives focusing on Health and Wellness.
- Demonstrate outstanding sales ability, leadership capabilities, by bringing energy, enthusiasm, passion and strong communication skills as we strive to be recognized as the Canadian leader in pharmacy health care.
- Interface and plan clinics, demos, events, etc, in conjunction with the Front Shop Manager and the Healthy Living Advisor.
- Recruit, train, motivate and evaluate all Pharmacy staff to ensure proper staffing and efficient pharmacy operations.
- Provide professional advice and applicable dialogue with patients on prescription, healthy living products, services and O.T.C products in order to provide excellent customer service and encourage customer loyalty.
- Champion and model the development of subject matter expertise at store level. Health and Wellness product knowledge, merchandising and exceptional Pharmacy/Patient Care.
- Ensure process and responsiveness to referral clients from front store staff, especially Healthy Living/Wellness advisors and Nurse (if applicable).
- Ensure company standard operating procedures, policies, professional standards and applicable laws and regulations are followed.
- Ensure that the store achieves and maintains financial growth
YOU ARE THE IDEAL CANDIDATE IF YOU POSSESS:
- Pharmacy license to practice in the province in which you are applying.
- Experience in retail pharmaceutical systems and dispensing procedures I,e Nexxsys
- Previous Pharmacy Management experience is preferred
- Ability to maintain the optimum balance between the profession of pharmacy and business of pharmacy
- Strong financial acumen
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong customer/patient satisfaction orientation
- Strong leadership and decision making skills
The Rexall DNA:
- Ready to make an impact- You are mission-driven and want to make a difference
- Builds consensus- Your people-first mindset shows in all that you do
- Embraces change- You move fast and change excites you
- Drives achievement- You are wired to always exceed your personal best
- Overcomes adversity- You see the world as glass half full and embrace a good challenge
- Trail blazer- You love creating the path forward and being able to shape the future
- Fun- You think laughter is the best medicine and your positive energy is contagious
Side effects may include:
- A closely connected culture
- Competitive compensation, pension, benefits, personal days, employee discounts, and vacation time
- Fully utilizing your talent
- Professional growth and development via challenging projects and assignments
- Warm and fuzzy feelings knowing you have helped your community, your team, the business and social causes through the Rexall Care Network
Rexall Pharmacy Group Canada Ltd. is committed to providing an accessible environment for all of our customers, employees, and job applicants. Rexall Pharmacy Group will make available to any selected applicants accommodations and/or accessible formats should he/she require. Candidates are encouraged to discuss any accommodation he/she may need in order to allow for the most effective selection process.
Job Type: Full-time