We want to assure you that we have taken swift and proactive measures to combat COVID-19 as it relates to our operations. Health Canada recommends cleaning and disinfecting surfaces to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 and other viral respiratory illnesses, and for this reason, we have put into place new cleaning protocols across our business. Each day, our teams will be cleaning and disinfecting our vehicles by using government recommended cleaning solutions. We have also advised our employees to adhere to the Health Canada guidelines on COVID-19 to reduce transmission.
When it comes to the safety and the well-being of our team members and passengers, we will work tirelessly to see to it that we are doing everything we can to manage this current situation.
Spare School Bus Driver- 6 hours per day.
Are you an Experienced School Bus driver looking to join an amazing team?
At Stock Transportation, everything we do is graded on the performance of our front line, our drivers. The search for the right drivers is paramount to our success because the best school bus drivers = the safest kids.
We are currently looking for safe school bus drivers to join our team of Spare Drivers for routes in and around the City of Edmonton.
- Valid Class 2 with S Endorsement Driver’s Licence and Clean Driver’s Abstract.
- Clear Criminal Background Check.
- Available for work in the morning and afternoon
· Familiar with the Edmonton area
- 6 hours a day guaranteed,
- Opportunities to earn additional income on chartered routes or summer camps
- Incentives for good attendance and safety records
- Ongoing training & development (i.e. Health & Safety, Defensive Driving, etc.)
Stock Transportation welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available, upon request, to candidates in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Type: Full-time
- Class 2 Driver's Licence (Required)