Under general direction, the incumbent will perform a wide variety of activities and functions supporting manufacturing, production planning and control, procurement and inventory control. Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for maintaining/inputting data into the ERP database covering all aspects of the manufacturing process from Raw Materials to Shipment, which includes; Data entry of Bills of Materials, Inventory data, Costing data, Material requisitions and maintenance of work orders.
- Coordinates daily cycle count activities and performs reconciliations and inventory adjustments as required.
- Administers Supplier Qualification program, by monitoring that specified activities are completed as required.
- Performs other related duties as required.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
· College diploma in Inventory/Materials Management or equivalent required.
· The preferred candidate will have a minimum of 2-5 years related experience within a Manufacturing environment.
· APICS certification would be an asset.
· Must have a good understanding of MRP/ERP databases.
- Ability to perform with continuous attention to detail.
· Must have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
· Computer literate in Microsoft Excel and Word required.
· Excellent organizational skills and ability to handle multiple priorities and meet strict deadlines.
· Ability to adapt to changes in a fast-paced environment.
· Excellent English verbal/written communication skills essential
Application deadline: 2020-11-06
Expected start date: 2020-11-16
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
We are following Ottawa Public Health recommendations
- Inventory/Materials in manufaturing: 3 years (Required)
- MRP/ERP databases: 3 years (Required)
- Fluent English is essential (Preferred)