Aldea Solutions, Inc.is a leading provider of services and solutions for the television and media industries. Established in Montreal, Canada, Aldea offers fully managed video streaming, production and transmission services over fibre and satellite networks. Company’s services are used by leading major media companies around the world for the transmission and streaming of sports, news and television programming.
The International Events Coordinator oversees and coordinates media events on-site as well as providing direct support to the sales team and servicing our clients.
The focus is understanding each client's particular needs and specific requirements, by providing various options and solutions for all international transmissions of TV events.
- Develop production & video transport solutions for all sporting & news events.
- On-site coordination and execution of events with internal and external resources.
- Act as point of contact for all project and events (coordination + implementations).
- Work closely with clients.
- Plan and oversee logistics for all technical equipment and crew requirements.
- Processing of quotes and requests within the required timeline.
- Control and maintain Projects/Event budgets.
- Support sales team and interact with the various divisions.
- University / College degree.
- Experience in TV transmission industry, and/or production of events a definite asset.
- Must be willing and able to travel globally (minimum once a month); work non-traditional hours, including weekends and holidays during special events [ie.: Olympics, Sporting Events, etc.]
- High level of commitment geared towards excellence in customer service & professional relationship building
- Thrive in a fast paced work environment
- Excellent communication skills in English, French and Spanish (additional languages is a definite asset).
- Position is based at the Corporate headquarters in Montreal
If you are super organized, enjoy providing solutions and absolutely love sports and travel - you should apply!
We invite you to visit our website at www.Aldea.tv and view our mission, our brand, our successes, our people and our culture. We look forward to receiving your introduction letter describing how your knowledge and experience will compliment our services.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- DCS / DEC (Required)
- English (Required)
- Spanish (Required)
- French (Preferred)