A quick note about us
Urban Woodcraft manufactures and distributes an exceptionally beautiful and unique line of modern rustic home décor products. We maintain a fun and efficient work environment and treat everyone like family.
- Urban Woodcraft is seeking an energetic, friendly and team-oriented individual to assist with day to day administrative and marketing related tasks.
- The ideal candidate should be passionate about home décor and have a genuine interest in interior design.
- You should be a savvy individual who is an excellent communicator and quick learner.
- We are looking for someone who is efficient and thoroughly organized in their day to day tasks.
- Technology is KEY in our business and it is absolutely imperative that you are someone who is very good with basic softwares.
- We want you to be able to quickly adopt our CRM platform, edit documents such that they have a good layout, use our shipping tools, be a master at basic excel sheets and look out for other platforms / technologies that might be useful to us.
What does a typical day look like?
40% customer service related duties, including following up on new customer inquiries. 20% dealing with showroom traffic. 20% researching new prospective leads. 20% misc. admin duties
Perks & Benefits
- Free Monthly Lunches
- On site Free Parking
- Extra days off during the holidays
- Full Time Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm
PAY: $15 - $18 PER HOUR DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE
POSITION STARTS: ASAP
INTERVIEWS START IMMEDIATELY. CANDIDATES MUST HAVE ACCESS TO A VEHICLE.
Experience and Background
3-5 years of admin experience * 1-2 years in-office furniture sales preferred * Passion for interior design
Post-secondary, or professional experience equivalent
Computer - Basic * PowerPoint * MS Word * MS Excel * CRM basic knowledge
- Manage phone and mail communications both internally and externally to maintain a professional image, to receive visitors for office meetings, answering and managing incoming calls and coordinating deliveries.
- Streamline administrative processes and create organization structure to improve and manage the work flow process for the entire company.
- Responsible for company’s day to day operations (such as organizing orders, invoices, commercial invoices and shipping documents)
- Coordinate overall administrative duties (in collaboration with the owners) including maintaining databases, scheduling, calendars, etc.
- Arrangement and housekeeping of office facilities.
- Supervise the maintenance of office equipment, including copier, fax machine, computers, telephones, etc.
- Maintain office efficiency, by negotiating purchases of office supplies.
- Assist with various bookkeeping/accounting functions including but not limited to, client billing, processing payments and reconciling invoices.
NOTE: ONLY APPLY IF YOU CAN JOIN IMMEDIATELY.
(WE ARE NOT AN AGENCY)
Job Type: Full-time
- Administrative: 1 year (Required)
- Drivers License (Required)