Must be willing to relocate to Whitehorse, Yukon Territories.
Come join the CARSTAR Team, become a member of North Americas largest and leading Collision Repair Centres.
If you are looking for adventure CARSTAR Whitehorse is the place to be, located in the beautiful Yukon Territory. The adventure awaits you.
- Automotive related college degree.
- Technical Certificates/ Licenses
- 5 Years Estimating Experience in high volume collision facility.
- Adult Education, positional related training.
- I-CAR Training
- First Aid
- Positive work ethic, work well with others.
- Quality driven Individual with Customer Service Perspective.
- Motivated, Organizational, Follow Instructions.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Work well under pressure.
- Mathematical Aptitude.
- Computer literate, Word Processing, Spread Sheet Programs.
- Audatex/Mitchell Estimating Skills.
- Accurate Diagnosis of Collision Damage including Structural Damage.
- Accurate Diagnosis of Refinishing Applications and costs.
- Understanding of Insurance Programs and Procedures.
- Complete Appraisals and Supplements as per Insurance Guide lines, I-CAR, Alldata recommendations.
- Close the Sale.
- Make Appraisal Follow up calls.
- Negotiate with Insurance Claims personnel.
- Stay current with I-CAR Courses.
- Attend Daily Release Meeting.
- Participate in Health and Safety and Staff meetings.
- Participate in Employee Evaluation.
- An outstanding corporate culture where you are part of the CARSTAR family.
- An industry leading compensation package that includes competitive salary and a benefits package.
- The opportunity to grow your career to the next level, whether you see yourself as the expert in the shop or even the next generation of certified Store Manager.
Compensation package is directly related to training / education and experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year