Function/Purpose: To actively screen all persons entering the Fairview Community during the COVID-19 Pandemic. Any person who answers Yes should be considered at risk of having COVID-19 and should not be allowed to enter.
Reports to: Infection Control Practitioner or designate
Position Specific Responsibilities: include, but not limited to, the following:
- Wear the following PPE: surgical mask, gown, gloves, face shield or goggles when screening all persons
- Perform hand hygiene before/after donning and removing PPE
- Ask all people coming into the entrance the series of questions on the screening form to determine if they meet the entry criteria
- Follow the provided written script for verbal information to provide to those being screened
- Take the temperature of everyone to determine if they have a fever. As of April 8, a fever is considered to be 37.8 or above.
- If anyone answers yes to any question, or has a fever tell the individual, they cannot enter the Home
- The screener will document each screening on the electronic form.
- If any individual resists following direction contact a manager/senior staff for support.
- Effective April 10, all staff will be given a mask for their personal use after being screened. Staff will return their used mask at the end of their shift and put in the biohazard bag provided by the screening table. After disposing of their mask staff should perform hand hygiene.
- Encourage everyone to perform hand hygiene upon entry.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $20,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)