ILAC International College is a leader in Career Colleges, offering high-quality professional business programs. ILAC International College was established as a partner to the award winning English Language School; International Language Academy of Canada – ILAC (www.ilac.com). We are growing quickly and have great opportunities for excellent instructors. Our students come from more than 70 countries with high levels of education, skills, and motivation to gain knowledge and experience in the Canadian workplace.
In the ILAC International College Sales & Marketing program, students will develop written and oral business communication, interpersonal, and management skills – the skills necessary for a professional career in Sales & Marketing in Canada. This program will help students to develop those unique talents through a focused program that offers in-class instruction as well as interactive online activities and projects designed to provide our students with the tools they need to succeed.
For more information please visit: https://ilacinternationalcollege.com/
We are hiring creative, dynamic professionals to teach the following courses:
- Digital Marketing: This course will provide students the understanding of the Internet marketplace necessary to adapt to its many changes, while also equipping them with the skills students will need to perform vital daily functions. By the end of this course, students will have a richer understanding of the foundations of the new digital marketing landscape and acquire a new set of stories, concepts, and tools to help them to digitally create, distribute, promote and price products and services. Topics covered in this course include internet marketing foundations, how search engines work, SEO, paid search marketing, online advertising, landing page optimization, analytics, online PR and ORM, and mobile marketing.
We are looking for a qualified college instructors who bring:
- At least 2 years of working experience in the areas relevant to the subject matter of the course (Digital Marketing, Marketing, Advertising, Project Management, etc.);
- Teaching experience is an asset;
- Dynamic presentation skills, and engaging lesson planning skills
- Ability to meet deadlines, work independently, resolve problems and make decisions per policies and procedures;
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral);
- Strong English language skills; other languages is an asset;
- Commitment to excellence and integrity in teaching and learning
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- At least 2 years of occupational experience relevant to the subject matter of the course, AND a degree, or diploma, or certificate in that field;
- 10 years of work experience in a career occupation relevant to the subject matter of the course.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Email your resume by applying online below;
- Please make sure the subject line of your email includes the position you are applying for.
Job Type: Contract
- Sales or Marketing: 2 years (Required)
- Vancouver, BC (Preferred)