Webware.io is a digital marketing company that offers a complete digital toolkit designed to help small to medium size businesses easily navigate the online world. Webware’s technology and services are used by IBM, RBC, Kernels Popcorn, Staples Canada, and over 10,000 businesses across 400 cities in North America.
With Webware.io a business has access to the technology and support required to get online and become successful. The toolkit includes a website and e-commerce platform, social media management, email marketing, blogging, search engine optimization (SEO), reputation management, and more.
It is an exciting time for Webware as we further expand our global footprint. With over 300 employees worldwide, we are on a growth trajectory and plan to double in size by the end of 2020, offering many avenues of growth and career opportunities.
Want to be part of the success?
We are currently recruiting for a Director - Account Management
This position is of high importance for Webware as it entails working very closely with our customers as a point of contact, by phone and email, gathering requirements and feedback as we build their website or online store. Working closely and collaborating with internal web design and development teams to ensure that we create and execute stunning websites on the Webware platform.
You will be the client ambassador and the main point of contact for our clients located in North America.
- Manage a team of Account Managers that deliver best in class customer support post client acquisition
- Ensure timely and successful delivery to our clients as per the set timeline and according to their needs and objectives
- Serve as the main point of contact for Webware clients, who are primarily small-to-medium business owners in North America
- Ensure urgency of post sale communication and within team KPI’s to establish a relationship, explain process and gather requirements.
- Develop a trusted adviser relationship with team members, management and our customers.
- Identify areas of improvement to processes and look for up-selling opportunities.
- Enhance department and organization’s reputation by accepting complete ownership for accomplishing client requests
- Act as liaison between Webware customers, Website Delivery Management teams and Digital Services Management teams to ensure customer success
- Gather requirements from the client and communicate them to the Delivery Manager
- Maintain regular communication with clients during and after website setup, and ongoing for the life of the customer
- Oversee Customer Billing and ensure timely update of Accounts
- Represent Webware in a positive and professional manner
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Professional demeanor, calm and patient
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to adapt and multitask
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to build rapport and collaborate with others within the company and externally
- Ability to prioritize work and execute tasks accordingly
- Ability to perform and deal with stressful situations
- 10-12 years work experience as an account manager, business analyst, or client services manager servicing an international portfolio.
- Strong preference with experience in a software or technology company.
- 10-12 years leading post acquisition account management teams
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Reference ID: Director - Account Management - Toronto
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- North American portfolio management: 10 years (Required)
- Digital Marketing : 5 years (Preferred)
- Account Management - post-client acquisition: 10 years (Required)
- Managing a team of Account Managers -post client acquisition: 10 years (Required)
- Master's Degree (Preferred)