Come and join one of North America's largest home and commercial services and energy solutions companies! We offer comprehensive benefits, savings match plans, overtime, shift premiums and a DC Pension Plan after 24 months. If you are passionate about delivering 5 Star Customer Service, we would love to hear from you.
Install Field Manager
Rate of Pay:
Range 2 as per the Collective Agreement
August 14, 2020
Hours of Work:
40 hours per week between: Monday – Friday: 6:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Reporting to the Install Field Manager this position is accountable for the day-to-day staging of all installations within Enercare Home Services and accurate accounting of inventory through the GERS system.
- Ordering parts/equipment/supplies related to the Home Services business
- Receiving parts/equipment/supplies including Rental equipment returns from customers, contractors and employees
- Input, recording, ordering, maintaining, intercepting, movement (replenishment, PO’s, etc) of parts/equipment/supplies against inventory requirements using system/reports Based on requirements outlined in the system/reports, staging of parts/equipment/supplies for pickup as required in support of all regional field staff
- Assisting with inventory counts and parts/equipment recycling
- Pickup and delivery of parts/equipment/supplies as required
- Operation of a fork lift and or clamp truck
- General clean-up of the warehouse, office area and outside yard, including minor snow removal required to maintain a safe working environment
- Occasionally may need to travel and work in other offices
- Must be available for “Stand by” requests in emergency circumstances.
- This position will typically work alone or with one other person ensuring coverage is maintained at the facility during operating hours
- Secondary school education or equivalent
- Demonstrated organizational skills
- Previous PC based experience (Excel)
- Must have a valid Driver’s license with clean driver’s abstract maintained, and valid Forklift Operator license
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Must be physically able to perform heavy lifting as per the Physical Needs Analysis (to be provided)
- Previous inventory control experience preferred
- Previous experience with our core systems (Clarify & GERS) is preferred
- Must maintain the required licensing (ie. Forklift) to complete work required.
- Proven commitment to the delivery of customer - focused service.
- Excellent written and verbal communications.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Must be able to work independently and without supervision
- Result oriented, achieving high levels of individual and team performance
This positions applies to UNIFOR Local 975
Enercare’s recruitment process includes accommodation for applicants with disabilities. All accommodations will take into account the applicant’s accessibility needs due to disability and are available upon request.