About EVAMAX Group:
Funding Research & Innovation in Canada:
EVAMAX Group has established itself as a National Leader in Innovation Funding since 2003. We provide the following solutions:
1. SR&ED - Scientific Research & Experimental Development
2. GOVERNMENT GRANTS & FUNDING - INNOVATION, IRAP, EXPORT, HIRING & TRAINING
3. GLOBAL R&D TAX CREDITS
- US- R&E (Research & Experimentation) Tax Credits
- UK- R&D Tax Credits
- Catalyst in Funding Innovation & Economic Growth
- In business since 2003, we started as SR&ED (Scientific Research & Experimental Development) Consulting Firm.
- We currently have clients in over 20 industry verticals all across Canada.
- Over the years we grew our Government Grants practice & we have excelled in helping Canadian companies to stay competitive.
Why join evamax group
AGILITY: Our agile work environment encourages team members to work proactively and make constant improvements to make quick and immediate impact
GROWTH: We believe in empowering our team members to understand the bigger picture as they progress in their roles.
With VARIETY OF OPPORTUNITIES
- Endless opportunities to develop your expertise and cross-functional skills.
- No Red Tape: Bring in your ideas & enthusiasm to the table and have the opportunity to execute it. We are seeking talented go-getters who help the company to the next level. Become a part of our success!
- Collaborate with the best and most experienced colleagues and mentors.
- CREATIVE FREEDOM
- Make a difference every day with exciting work opportunities.
Grow your career with a dynamic, growing company. That's us at EVAMAX. It could be you too.
The Co-Op Jobs & Internships at EVAMAX GROUP intend to provide valuable career related work experience in for students in arts, business, accounting, engineering, and science through mentoring & supervision. It intends to train students in progressive self-management in a business environment, project management & teamwork experience.
To know more about EVAMAX Group, please visit http://www.evamax.com.
About the Job:
Innovation Funding Analyst: Intern is responsible for preparing R&D tax credit applications (Canada/US) together with various federal and provincial grant applications for both businesses and not-for-profit organizations. For each project, the candidate will be exposed to all facets of the funding application process.
- Project Scoping: Meeting/talking with clients to determine their needs and assess feasibility of tax credit and grant programs.
- Planning: Develop funding strategies for the clients, with attention to timing and value.
- Data Collection: Using questionnaires and client meetings, gather all basic and qualitative information necessary to complete funding applications.
- Application Preparation: Compile information and present it in the required application format. Use critical thinking and writing skills to effectively portray the information required by funding program reviewers.
- Follow up: Follow up with clients, CRA and funding agencies to determine the status of applications. Respond to client requests for information. Assess the value of funding programs for each type of client.
- Best Practices & Process Improvements: Document best practices and help maintain and develop systems for the efficient tax credit and grant application preparation.
- To be eligible, you must be currently enrolled in post secondary full-time studies. You will be required to submit proof of enrolment and proof of eligibility to work in Canada at the time of hire.
- Ideal candidates will possess:
- Excellent critical thinking and writing skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Be a student of business administration, accounting, science or engineering,
- i.e. pursuing a degree in Business Administration, Arts or English (BBA, B.A.), Science or related fields.
- Prior work experience in a professional office environment is a plus.
- Strong MS Office Suite, Outlook, CRM software skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, strong communication skills , specially verbal communication & listening skills
- Excellent technical and persuasive writing skills, as well as, strong editorial capabilities.
- Valid Driver's License
Contract length: 4-8 months
Part-time hours: 30-40 per week
Application deadline: 2021-01-15
Expected start date: 2021-01-25
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship
Salary: $19.00-$23.00 per hour
- On-site parking
- Work from home
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Temporarily due to COVID-19