If you’re passionate about leading a team that is, committed to the Team Member Experience and driven by innovation and growth, then join us!
The Resident & Family Experience Coordinator is a critical role within our communities as it impacts the lives of residents through the strong leadership and motivation of Sienna team members.
As a Resident & Family Experience Coordinator, your typical day will impact the following ways:
- Coordinates daily care needs within the assigned resident home area(s)/neighbourhood(s), interacting with the interprofessional team to prioritize resident care activities
- Works in collaboration with other team members, such as Associate Director of Care, Registered Practical Nurses, Registered Nurses, and allied health team members to deliver resident care
- Coordinates resident move in and move out process
- Follows up on concerns/complaints that arise in the resident home area(s)/neighbourhood(s) to ensure that they are addressed in a timely manner and achieve satisfactory outcomes
- Assists with the recruitment and retention of team members
- Coordinates the orientation of new team members
- Collaborates with Human Resources to support an Early & Safe Return to Work Program
- Coordinates, attends, and participates in resident care conferences
- Assists in conducting investigations
- Ensures supplies management and resource allocation including the ordering of resident care supplies, continence supplies
- Conducts assigned Quality Management Activities as per schedule to improve resident care and services
- Performing other duties as assigned.
Bonus points for having:
- Minimum of three years’ experience in healthcare, social services, or related sector.
- Experience in inventory control and resource utilization.
- Strong oral and written communication skills required.
- Ability to organize, plan, and delegate responsibilities.
- Ability to collaborate and work in teams.
- Experienced leader with the ability to coach and mentor team members.
- Ability to work in detail and think strategically.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced environment.
- All applicants must successfully pass the prescribed Vulnerable Sector Check.
- College Diploma or University degree or equivalent is preferred.
- Experience in the field of Gerontology preferred.
- Knowledge of the Long Term Care Act & Regulations preferred.
- Customer service related experience an asset.
Act upon your desire to help others and Join Sienna Senior Living as we continue to enhance the lives of those we serve.
For Ontario locations, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act 2005, upon request, support will be provided for accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection and assessment process.