Rolf C. Hagen Inc. is seeking a seasoned, motivated, results-oriented Marketing Manager to join our growing business within the Dog and Cat Consumables Department. You will be responsible for developing, implementing, tracking, and optimizing a comprehensive strategy across all media channels. As our Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the planning and execution of an annual marketing plan to align with key account strategies and brand objectives as well as for the management of our web platform and CRM goals, including Search Engine Marketing, Social Media Marketing & Email Marketing. You will report to the Brand Manager of Dog and Cat Consumables and work closely with Brand Development, Sales and Operations to achieve your goals.
- Develop strategies and tactics to build brand awareness across multiple platforms and for multiple brands.
- Build and deploy successful annual marketing plans for brands within the dog and cat consumables segments.
- Work with key accounts and key account representatives to set annual objectives to align with brand objectives.
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels—content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis, and much more.
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies, and vendors.
- Be in charge of marketing budget and allocate funds according to set objectives and within budget.
- Plan and execute strategies to drive brand awareness online traffic to our websites and other digital corporate assets.
- Build and plan our social media calendar.
- Develop, plan, execute, and measure all web, SEO/SEM, remarketing, email, and social media campaigns.
- Evaluate market conditions and benchmark against competitor data.
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, assess against goals (ROI and KPIs), and optimize future initiatives based on these insights.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate and optimize end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and digital customer touch points.
- Track conversion rates and work with the design and programming team to make improvements to UX, UI, design, and content.
- Stay up-to-date and experiment with new online & industry trends.
- Manage a team of 3 employees.
- University or College Degree in Management, Marketing, or a related field
- 8+ years of marketing experience
- Bilingual both in French and English (spoken & written)
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics, and processing figures with spreadsheets
- Good creativity and copywriting skills
- Knowledge of WordPress, HTML 5, Photoshop and Sales Force Marketing Cloud considered an asset
- Permanent position with competitive salary (based on experience)
- Group insurance benefits: life, health & dental program
- Wide array of at-work conveniences, services, and discounts, including on-site cafeteria and employee purchase plans at a preferential rate
If you are ready to take the next step in your career and you want to be part of a successful company, do not miss out on this opportunity; send in your CV today!
Job Type: Full-time