We are looking for Experienced Renovators in Ottawa
To Do Done Renovations is a leading renovation service in the Ottawa area. If you are looking for full time work on great renovation projects, including residential bathrooms, kitchens and basements, please apply! We have openings that would start immediately and will keep you fully employed throughout the cold winter months.
We are looking for tradespeople with a great attitude, a solid work ethic, fantastic eye for detail, and strong finishing skills. We have steady and consistent residential and commercial work in the City of Ottawa, and a fantastic team to support you to do the work you love doing. We also give back to our community by setting aside 1% of our revenue to do repairs or renovations for those who need them but cannot afford them. This has built a culture of caring and community minded employees and contractors.
If you are a talented renovator and have what it takes to work for To Do Done, then we want to hear from you. Provide us with a resume of your experience, based upon the criteria below.
Successful Candidates must:
- Have your own vehicle that is in current working order and is insured, and a valid driver’s license
- Have a current working email and smart phone
- Pass a mandatory criminal record check
Have extensive experience in:
- Bathroom, Kitchen and Basement renovations
Also, knowledge and experience in:
- Hardwood floor and tile repairs and installation
- Cabinet repairs and installation
- Building decks, installing siding
- Wall framing and framing doors and windows
Our preference right now is experienced renovators that are willing to mentor and be leaned on by newer/younger staff members. However, we will review all applications.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $25.00-$35.00 per hour
- Carpentry: 5 years (preferred)