Apply at the following url:
LOOKING TO FOR AVAILIBILTY FOR 6:30AM START, AS WELL AS EVENIG AND WEEKENDS.
MUST have a valid drivers license, minimum G2 Age 18+
Primary responsibilities include:
- Support the site manager with facility operations
- Answer phone inquiries from active and prospective customers
- Show storage units and explain terms of rental agreement
- Prepare rental contracts for customers
- Perform general routine property clean up and minor repair work
- Ensure all vacant storage units are clean, dry, secure, and available for new customers
Click on the link below to learn more about the job.
- Very Competitive Pay
- Flexible Hours
- Uniforms Provided
- 2+ years of customer service experience
- Basic computer skills and knowledge
- Well-developed oral, written, and presentation skills, as well as the ability to interact with others
- Ability to speak clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations and responds well to questions
- Valid driver’s license and the ability to maintain a good driving record to operate commercial motor vehicles
- Adhere to all local state and federal vehicular regulations while driving
High School Diploma or equivalent
The work involves moderate risks or discomforts which require special safety precautions, e.g., working around moving parts or machines, fumes or irritant chemicals. May be required to use protective clothing, or gear such as masks, goggles, gloves or shields. Will be required to work outside in all weather.
The work requires some physical exertion such as long periods of standing, walking, recurring bending, crouching, stooping, stretching, reaching or similar activities, and lifting a minimum of 50 lbs assisted or unassisted.
U-Haul is an equal opportunity employer. All applications for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, provincial, state, or local law. Individual accommodations are available on requests for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Information obtained during this process will only be shared on a need to know basis.
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: From $16.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- Monday to Friday
All customer are required to wear a mask, sanitizer available for all customers and staff
- Willing to work outside in all weather conditions?
- Driving: 2 years (required)
- Computer skills: 1 year (preferred)
- G or G2 over the age of 18yrs (required)
- Day Shift (required)
- Night Shift (required)
- Answer incoming customer inquiries
- Record and modify customer information within the database
- Engage with clients in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns
- Offer support and solutions to customers in accordance with the company's customer service policies
- Other duties as requested
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place