As a member of the SoftMoc Customer Care Team, your main focus will be to provide outstanding service in a manner that is consistent with SoftMoc’s overall visions and goals. We’re looking for upbeat, positive customer oriented Team Members, who can turn objections into solutions at every customer touch point.
You can be a full time Customer Care Representative, providing the primary point of contact for SoftMoc Customers and in support of SoftMoc Retail locations. Our strong existing Team of Managers will assist you to proactively offer solutions and resolve daily customer facing issues.
- Answer Customer and Team SoftMoc inquires in a positive and timely manner
- Listen attentively to Customer needs and concerns; demonstrate compassion while building rapport with customers
- Issue receipts and other forms
- Receive, investigate and resolve Customer concerns
- Assist in order processing, resolution, management, and cancellations
- Communicate with Customers regarding product information and delivery inquiries
- Exceptional fluency and proficiency in English and French both oral and written
- Prior experience in call center environment preferred
- Strong organization skills
- Maintain constant attention to detail
- Superior customer service abilities and positive attitude
- Work well under pressure and display high multi-tasking skills
Must have open availability throughout all hours of operation:
Monday to Friday - 9am to 7pm
Saturday's - 9am to 6pm
Sunday's - 10am to 6pm
*Hours subject to change during peak periods.
**Only Bilingual (French-English) Applicants will be considered**
Come Grow with Team SoftMoc!
The retail footwear industry is challenging work, but worth every minute.
SoftMoc Shoes is a growing high tech retailer of Lifestyle and Fashion footwear and accessories. We have a mix of physical retail locations in major shopping Destinations across Canada and a complete E-Commerce division.
Today, SoftMoc Stores range from our Classic Original Concept to some of the most Cutting Edge designs visible in Major Canadian Shopping Destinations. With our SoftMoc and SoftMoc ShoeRack names we offer the Ultimate Lifestyle and Fashion Footwear collections in both Modern Boutique style Stores and Incredible Power Center locations. Our stores employ the newest Retail Technology and Advancements to enhance the Work Environment for all team members.
Our SoftMoc.com E-Commerce site is one of the best Footwear Shopping destinations, offering the shopper a full range of Brands, Styles and Services. SoftMoc utilizes this "Online Advantage" to benefit Shoppers and Employees alike, both In-Store and Online. Our single minded SoftMoc approach to the Total Customer Experience makes every day more rewarding.
SoftMoc offers its Team some of the most dynamic pay structures in retail today. This is available to Team SoftMoc members within a vast range of available positions. Customer Service and Sales members can make the most of steady hourly compensation mixed with a range of Commissions, Perks and Bonuses, relative to their position. It is Simple! The more our Team enhances the Total Customer Experience the more they are rewarded! If you have the Drive and Ability we have the compensation to match. SoftMoc always strives to reward our Team by Promoting first from within.
We are looking for You....the perfect addition to Team SoftMoc Customer Care
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $18.50 per hour
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Secondary School (preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (preferred)
- French, English (required)
- Day Shift (required)
- Night Shift (required)