Clearbridge Mobile is an award-winning mobile app development company that designs and develops best-in-class mobile solutions for clients including PayPal, Tim Hortons,
Rogers, Bell, TD Bank, and USA Today. We are quickly growing and searching for smart, passionate people to join us in our mission to drive the mobile transformations of the world’s most forward-thinking companies.
- Contribute to the IoT platform team onboarding on Azure
- Implement and support Azure services in our ecosystem (AKS, CosmosDB, EventHub , IoT Hub, DPS, Service Bus, Visualisation Engine, Rule Engine, and potentially more)
- Contribute to best practices for alerting, monitoring and alarming of Azure hosted services.
- Build reference architecture, define guideline for development and integration team
- Support the migration of the existing IBM services to Azure
- Create and deliver best practice recommendations, tutorials, sample code, and presentations adapted to technical teams
- Define cost management strategy and tools
- Provide automation guidelines and tools for Azure efficient onboarding and management
- Provide recommendation around technology evolution
- 2-5 year of production experience with Azure deployment
- 10+ years of experience working in IT infrastructure, system administration or software development IT
- Certifications such as Microsoft Azure Certifications Azure IoT Developer Specialty, Azure Administrator Associate, Azure Solutions Architect Expert
- Advanced troubleshooting skills for Cloud/IT Infrastructure needed
- Production experience with Docker, Kubernetes and AKS
- Very familiar with automation/orchestration tool and code management tools (GIT)
- Good understanding of IT technologies (programming, cloud architecture, microservices, automation) and practices (OO, DevOps, TDD, CI/CD)
- Experience with Infra as code tools such as Terraform, ARM template system
- Experience with web applications environments, including Azure virtual networks, TCP/IP, SSL/TLS, HTTP, DNS, routing, load balancing, etc..
- Experience with scripting languages (PowerShell, Python, Bash)
- Experience in capacity planning and performance tuning in public cloud
- Experience with server less frameworks and architectures
- Experience with containerizing legacy applications in the public cloud
What We Offer:
- Experience with Azure IoT ecosystem (IoT Hub, IoT Central, DPS, etc)
- Linux or Kubernetes certification
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- IoT knowledge an asset
- Bilingual French and English an asset
Clearbridge Mobile is focused on investing in our employees and company culture. We have worked hard to develop a collaborative and team-oriented environment that fosters opportunities for professional development. Our perks and benefits include:
Comprehensive health and medical benefits
Career and skill development opportunities
Exposure to a diverse range of projects and industries
Opportunities to contribute to the global technology community
Clearbridge Mobile welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.