The Customer Service Representative will be the first point of contact for all customers and will provide administrative support to the branch as a whole. The successful candidate will possess exceptional customer service and communication skills while having the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment. This position requires an enthusiastic individual who presents a professional demeanor and a positive attitude with very high attention to detail.
This role is a summer position with the potential for permanent employment.
- Responsible for answering and administrating phone calls to the appropriate contact
- Responsible for processing invoices and customer payments
- Responsible for the organization and entry of customer invoicing requirements
- Complete data entry task with high accuracy
- General office duties as assigned
- Exceptional organizational skills with a keen key for detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- Communication skills and the ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday